Combat OG107 uniform worn by Lt. Bridges (Airforce) during the Vietnam conflict. Pants are dated 1967 and shirt is made on a Vietnam DSA #. Pants are size Lg. And coat is Lg. Shirt and pants are in minty condition. This soldier can be easily researched as he had a very distinguished career. See pics for exact sizes. The item “Vietnam Era US Air Force OG-107 Tropical Combat Coat Lg/Long 3rd Pat 1967 Pants” is in sale since Saturday, August 4, 2018. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Militaria\Vietnam (1961-75)\Original Period Items\Uniforms”. The seller is “barbaraallen3411″ and is located in Tennessee Colony, Texas. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Australia, Japan, Sweden, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Switzerland, Norway.
- Item 1: Tropical Combat Shirt
- Branch of Service: Airforce
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Original or replica:: Original
- Country: United States of America
- Time Period: Vietnam 1959-1975
- Item: Poplin Og-107 Combat Coat